Re: Cross-compiling libcurl for an embedded platform using lwip

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem_at_broadpark.no>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 23:38:12 +0100

"Dan Fandrich" <dan_at_coneharvesters.com> wrote:

> Do the shim include files mirror the POSIX socket include files? If so,
> then adding something like CPPFLAGS=-Isrc/include/lwip/ to the configure
> like ought to make configure & curl pick them up. If not, it's trickier.

I'm not sure about non-Windows; only that setup.h has this section:

#ifdef USE_LWIPSOCK
# include <lwip/init.h>
# include <lwip/sockets.h>
# include <lwip/netdb.h>
#endif

So AFAICS, all targets should be able to use that section.

Better ask Yang Tse about it. He added the lwIP patches and I tried
(privately) approx 1 year ago to build a Win-version of libcurl+lwIP, but
failed to get it working. But I do use lwIP for othe stuff.

--gv