(lib)curl meetup at FOSDEM on this Sunday!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 22:28:39 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

Recall my call for a curl meetup at Fosdem?
http://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2011/09/15/curl-meetup-at-fosdem-2012/

The interest seems to be far from huge, but since there may still be one or
two hackers who want to just meet and have a chat and perhaps get a face
attached to the name/email I thought that we meet up:

  Where: At the FOSDEM main entrance [*]
  Time: 13:00 (1pm)
  Date: Feb 5th 2012
  How: I'll make sure to have/show a very fancy hand written paper with
         something written on it that will include the word "curl" - or
         similar.

Bring your questions, ideas and whatever! =) If this particular time isn't
good for you, I'll be around at Fosdem during both days.

[*] = http://fosdem.org/2012/maps/campus