Re: No Internal Easy Handle error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 07:53:15 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 8 Jan 2012, Kushal Zamkade wrote:

> i am using libcurl in my windows applications.My application is working fine
> on almost all system but it is not working on Windows Server 2003.

Can you define what "all system" mean? Do you mean other Windows versions
other operating system versions too?

> My application is giving error as show below:
>
> "No Internal Easy Handle".

Please tell us a lot more details. When and how does it say this? What is your
app doing? What protocol are you using? What libcurl version are you using?

Is this really the EXACT error message you get? I find no such string in the
libcurl source code.