Re: The FTP problem that turns out to be SFTP

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 00:51:26 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 4 Jan 2012, Michael Lam wrote:

> See attached screen shot.

You're top-posting and full-quoting *digest posts* now multiple times with a
nonsense subject. Please stop that immediately. I changed the subject now to
reflect what we're talking about.

Your screenshot shows that your issue isn't about FTP at all. Is it SFTP? Then
we need to know more details that isn't shown there.

Can you please provide a short stand-alone source code example that repeats
the bug? What libssh2 version are you using? I assume this is running on
windows?