RE: Problem regarding OPENSOCKETFUNCTION & CLOSESOCKETFUNCTION

From: Yamin Zhou <yamin_at_mavenir.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 14:47:07 +0000

>> The problem I run into is the number of OPENSOCKET being called isn't equal
>> to that of CLOSESOCKET, so we sometimes saw a situation that
>> m_connectionsInUse becomes minus (shown in log as below).
>
>We fixed at least one such bug recently with FTP connections I believe.
>
>What libcurl version are you using and what protocols? Can you provide a small
>example code that repeats the problem?

I'm using curl-7.22.0 for HTTP transfers.

In my application, there are multiple threads and each thread has a multi interface. After debugging more, I saw a situation that a socket that opened in when adding a easy handle to a multi interface is possibly to be closed in another multi interface.

I can share you some pieces of code, but don't know which part you are interested in.

thanks,
yamin