Re: libcurl stumbles on weird redirect location

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 00:06:11 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011, Alex Vinnik wrote:

> Now paste the url again and hit enter you will see well-formed Location
> header in chrome://net-internals/#events and browser handles it well.
> Because cookie comes from cache now and sent to the server with first
> request. But that is not all... when I provide dummy cookie with seed url
> request than I get correct Location. So I settled with ugly workaround like
> this for now. However it looks like Chrome has some room for an improvement
> as well. Do you know how submit a bug report to them?

I'm not entirely sure this can truly be seen as an error. I assume you think
it should reject the cookie(s) simply because the Location: was broken?
There's just no such hard correlation between headers in HTTP and certainly
not in the rather separate cookie spec.

But I believe Chrome bugs are best handled here:

   http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/list