Re: PATCH: Establishing data connections in FTP has been made non-blocking for multi interface

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:19:33 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011, Gokhan Sengun wrote:

> Touching multi.c file was the easiest way for me to take the control. In
> initial implementation, I added the check after

> I would be really appreciate if you could see how could this be enhanced. I
> am also not very proud of the change I have done in multi.c file :-)

Will do! I've cleaned the state machine handling in multi.c a bit by changing
the do_more() function and moving more FTP logic into ftp.c. I seem to have
all tests still running fine so I'll just review the changes again and then
I'll hopefully push this patch set tonight.

I think I'll make an effort to completely remove the DO_MORE state from
multi.c at some point as it really is an ugly exposure of weird FTP specific
details that we really shouldn't have to let multi.c know or care about...