RE: Cancelling Mail Request

From: Nazim Oztahtaci <nazim_oztahtaci_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 12:37:40 +0000

Yes. I tested two different servers actually. One of them is really basic so I dont care it that much but another server, SmarterMail is more professional edition and it sends it emails anyway as you said. I will look this in more deeply and inform you about if there is an alternative solution independent from cUrl.

Thanks for your quick answers all