RE: help: libCURL with epoll

From: Kopparapu, Sangeeta (GE Healthcare, consultant) <Sangeeta.Kopparapu_at_ge.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 13:58:53 -0500

> >When I run profiler, I noticed that libCURL is invoking poll method
>> which is quite surprising to me, because I am using epoll to poll the

>> sockets and I did not expect this call.

>Maybe it is about time you presented an example code for us that shows
us what your code does. This makes it sound as if you're not using
libcurl the way you should for best performance.
Is there a way to share the code other than attaching code to the email?
I followed the link http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html to know the
procedure to share the code. But there is nothing related to this.
Please suggest. Mean while, I ran the profiler on hiperfifo.c code and
saw the same error with this code also. I just replaced thread-unsafe
libevent function calls with thread-safe calls in hiperfifo.c.