RE: Problem with Curl_pop3_write() when data is received over multiple packets

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 13:49:26 +0000

Hi Daniel,

> Test 811 checks that LIST that doesn't return any messages works (which is
> why it is disabled by default because the pop3 code for this doesn't work
> properly). Does your patch adress that problem?

Ah okay - No I've not addressed that issue yet.

> Anyway, I added SLOWDOWN to test 810 too just to be sure, and I'm sorry
> but it doesn't work. I'll read up on the logic and hopefully investigate a
bit
> more tonight.

Ta very much for running that Daniel - it is much appreciated.

I realised over the weekend that my patch could potentially detect the first
character of the eob at the end of the first chunk, the second character of
the eob at the end of the second chunk, the third character of the eob at
the end of the third chunk, etc... so I have modified it to check for that
but at the moment I have no idea why it fails the character by character
check :(

I will have another look at my code this afternoon as well and see if I can
see.

Kind Regards

Steve