Re: [bagder/curl] c761fc: ftpserver.pl: three new custom FTP server commands...

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 20:32:33 +0100

Pushed some disabled active mode FTP test cases with server not
establishing data connection.

591, 592, 593, 1206, 1207 and 1208 currently fail due to QUIT command
not being sent.

Given that in these test cases above server is sending preliminary
positive replies and in some of them transient negative replies over
the control connection, shouldn't we try to send QUIT command ? Or
should we just adjust test definitions so that it matches existing
behavior?

Tests 594 and 1209 do not complete in expected time (runs for ever?).
These two cases don't even get a preliminary positive reply from the
server, so maybe test definition should not expect QUIT command for
these two.

If it takes less time for you to adjust intended behavior than
explaining what should be done in each case, please simply go ahead
and adjust them or ftp.c.

--
-=[Yang]=-