meetup at Fosdem 2012 (reminder)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 12:56:03 +0100 (CET)

Hey friends,

I've got some positive feedback[*] and some 3-4 people have mentioned their
desire to meet at Fosdem to talk (lib)curl. This is in Brussels, Belgium, in
the beginning of February next year.

I'm not sure exactly how/where it will happen, but I'll work something out. It
won't be anything fancy. If anyone has ideas/suggestions for the practical
side, I'm all ears!

If YOU want to participate, to just listen in or to tell us your view of
things, please let me know. It will be easier to do something good if I have
at least a rough idea how many people that might want be there.

* = http://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2011/09/15/curl-meetup-at-fosdem-2012/