Re: libcurl on Nuceus RTOS

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 13:24:27 -0700

On Fri, Nov 04, 2011 at 04:08:58PM -0400, Matthieu Labour wrote:
> Thank you for your reponses
> Nucleus only supports POSIX if you buy the additional POSIX module.  MTK uses
> the free base version of Nucleus.
> And the compiler is ARM.
> So I guess I will attempt the  lib/config-mtk.h way

I was actually talking about the development environment supporting POSIX,
not the host environment. curl basically assumes that the host OS supports
POSIX, so it sounds like if you don't have the POSIX module, you're going
to have to seriously patch the curl code. If the development environment
doesn't support POSIX, then you're going to have to seriously patch the
build scripts. If the development environment is POSIX-like, then at least
you shouldn't have to touch the build system much.

>>> Dan