Re: Compiling ' libcurl' for QNX with Momentics IDE

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:16:55 -0700

On Thu, Nov 03, 2011 at 05:51:44PM +0100, Abhishek Ashtekar wrote:
> I am interested in building the ?libcurl? for FTPS client.
>
> Has anybody compiled ?libcurl? for QNX 6.4.1 for ARM using MOMENTICS IDE ?
>
> What files should be included and are there any changes to be made in the
> sources?
>
> Any guideline would be of great help and save the floundering time.

There are curl packages for QNX available on the curl download page,
for QNX 6.2, 6.3 and 6.5, so I imaging 6.4.1 should work, too. If you
can't build it from source using the normal mechanism (there's a QNX
section in the INSTALL file), then you could track down one of those
packagers and ask for the secret. Or, try downloading those packages
and look for a package-specific README that may give instructions
specific to that package.

>>> Dan