RE: Curl_dofree function

From: Nazim Oztahtaci <nazim_oztahtaci_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 13:34:09 +0000

I am sorry for spamming. I have found the reason of the problem so maybe it might be helpful for people who will face the same problem in future.

I did not set NOBODY option previously in my code so the connection between SMTP server and client was ongoing. That's why in the second try, Free function could not delete the first message : free(smtpc->domain);

It was working on SSL because after each connection, SSL session was closed automatically. Using the NOBODY option solved the problem.

Best regards,

Nazim