Re: multi interface is broken with active FTP connection

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 13:17:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011, Gokhan Sengun wrote:

> I pulled the files from the hub and made this version but it still fails to
> solve the issue in my original code. Although running test case 525 is now a
> success!

So what is the difference between your program and test 525 at the time the
timeout occurs? Can you produce the log of your test program run with time
stamps?

> - I use an FTP server which supports EPRT command [ FTP server in tests does
> not support EPRT ].

You can easily hack the test server to support EPRT too, it really doesn't
change anything. Test 525 works equally well using either.

> - Test case was storing in contrast my code was retrieving. [ I already
> tried storing with my code, but still no luck ]

The STOR or RETR commands are sent _after_ the timout anyway, aren't they?