Re: SMTP, data corruption and dot stuffing

From: <operaxxox_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:54:44 +0200

Le 20/10/2011 12:02, Daniel Stenberg a écrit :
> On Thu, 20 Oct 2011, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>
>> Great. I pushed the patch to the git repo as well after I sent the
>> mail, so everyone should be able to give it a test and the
>> autobuild system will help is nail any obvious mistakes.
>
> I think I was a bit too eager (and tired?) but test case 803 fails
> for me now...

I've been trying to run the tests on windows, but had very little
results ... but that's for another time.

I've looked at test 803, I see that after "To: another" the test
contains
0a 0a 0d 0a 2e 0d

but libcurl is sending
0a 0a 0d 0a 2e 2e

So now a carriage return (0d) is replaced by a dot (0a).

--
Catherine