Re: Please advise on how to improve libcurl HTTP GET performance

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:45:00 -0700

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 09:57:37PM +0400, Alex wrote:
> 11.10.2011, 21:44, "Alan Wolfe" <alan.wolfe_at_gmail.com>:
> > With that code unmodified and his libraries he built, he got the slow transfer rate he saw before.
> >
> > With the curl command line utility he gets about 10x as much speed.
>
> Exactly!

Sorry, I missed that. How about running the fast curl command-line
utility against the libcurl.dll that you built? I understand that could be
tricky on Windows due to all the different incompatible compile options,
but it could shed some more light on it. It does sound like something in the
libcurl.

>>> Dan