Re: Please advise on how to improve libcurl HTTP GET performance

From: Alex <Alexxxx89_at_ya.ru>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 20:39:36 +0400

I've used the --libcurl option and compiled the resulting .cpp. Guess what?.. Same 35-40 KB/s, whereas Curl gives me ~300 KB/s.
I only see one explanation: there's something wrong about the way I have compiled libcurl.
I have used the VS project from the distribution archive. I have compiled it into static lib, and, as far as I remember, I didn't change any options, except for enabling LTCG in debug.

Any further ideas?