Re: libcurl crash on curl_global_init for LG

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 23:16:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011, Prashant Rathi wrote:

> Since log is having message for libcrypto.so. So I tries to call
> curl_global_init(CURL_GLOBAL_NOTHING) also. But even then it crashes on the
> devices mentioned above.
>
> Please suggest what could be wrong.

I have no idea. As this code works virtually everywhere alredy and with
CURL_GLOBAL_NOTHING you don't do any SSL inits, I would lean towards something
more fundamental problem with your linking or platform in general.

What if you remove all code from curl_global_init() and literally don't do
anything at all in the function. Does that work?