Re: [bug report] the program may enter infinite loop if it got connection timeout

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 23:35:35 +0200

2011/9/26 Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>:
> On Thu, 1 Sep 2011, Yang Tse wrote:
>
>> Can you test if attached patch solves the issue for you?
>>
>> Notice that it is against current repository.
>
> Hi Yang, will you push this or shall I?

I have this message as well as others marked for responding as soon as I can.

Relative to this one. I've not pushed my patch because I remember that
on a second look once that I had already posted it here it didn't seem
to be the right fix. So I'll look again into it between next feature
freeze and release time, or most probably earlier than that.

If anyone beats me at improving the patch before pushing it I'll be glad.

--
-=[Yang]=-