Re: TFTP transfer is not aborted by non-zero value returned byCURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:15:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011, Marcin Adamski wrote:

> If there is a documentation about writing test cases for the curl test
> suite, I could try doing it in a free time.

Check the tests/ directory, and especially the tests/libtest/ which contains
all the test applications that drive libcurl-specific tests. There's quite a
few existing tests to look at, but there is no dedicated documentation on how
to write tests. It's not that complicated.

> Could you give me some estimate when this problem can will be fixed? I need
> it for now and I woulnd't like to make some dirty hacks for this problem.

I can't promise or estimate anything. I work on libcurl on my spare time and
I'm struggling to keep up with the already submitted bug reports and mail
feed.

The more you can help to make a good test case for your problem, the faster we
can repeat it and fix it.