Re: Gargbage sent with PUT

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 00:12:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011, Robert Kohn wrote:

> 1) What is that 2nd "Content-Length: 46" doing there?

Because due to a bug you couldn't replace Content-Length: in all
circumstances. I just committed a bug fix for this.

Providing your own Content-Length: is something we strongly advice you not to
do.

> 2) Why does the string "Content-Length: 46" end up in my uploaded PUT
> file?

That's beyond what we can tell. That's clearly a header and I don't know why
or how that ends up in your file.

> Now look at line 54 in the source code (INFILESIZE_LARGE), currently
> commented out. If I un-comment it, my output changes to:

fsize is a curl_off_t, so your use of CURLOPT_INFILESIZE is wrong. Why you
instead see the error when you use CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE is unclear to
me...

What libcurl version on what OS is this?