Re: Sending a SOAP response by passing values.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 09:19:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011, abhishek Kalapatapu wrote:

> I am not able to see any example, where in I can pass values to my SOAP
> response and then using libcurl i can send it to a webservice.

I don't understand what that means.

SOAP is a protocol that sends data in a HTTP POST to a server. You need
specially crafted contents to send and you also seem to need some special HTTP
headers.

With libcurl you set the data to POST easily with CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS and you
can add custom headers or change internal defaults with CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER.

When the server responds with data, you get the data passed on the callback
set with CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION.

Which of these pieces causes you problems?