Re: Failed Writing Body

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 17:03:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011, Mark Schienbein wrote:

> All would be well if I could get my prgram with the no tunnel option to
> behave like the curl.exe program does when it is not using tunnel.

Did you compare the request headers between curl and your application?

Your program doesn't set any size of the file you upload, making libcurl to
use "Transfer-Encoding: chunked" for it. Is that the reason?

The command line also uses User-Agent which your application doesn't seem to
use and your app sends proxy auth...