Re: Uploading with POST and read_callback not just a file

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 22:05:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011, Oleksiy wrote:

> I'm uploading a file to yutube. As file can be very large, I don't
> want to load it all in the buffer, but in parts.

> To load file to a buffer by parts as I have read the manual I must use
> read_callback. Problem is that I have to send some parts of xml before
> and after the file. So I change that code to this:

I'm not sure what you're asking. You seem to have figured out what libcurl API
to use (the READFUNCTION is indeed what we've designed for exactly this
purpose). The exact code to accomplish that in your app is left for you to
write...

Sometimes it helps to use CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION to be able to get a full trace
of what libcurl sends and receives.