Flag this message How to include HTTP request headers in the JAVA program using CURL

From: Pruthvi Ravindranath <pruthviravindranath_at_yahoo.in>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:46:06 +0530 (IST)

Hello,
         In the curl Java binding I am not able to find a method to include http request headers. In C, there is a option of giving a linked list of headers in curl_easy_setopt() method. But in Java, the format of functions are curl_object.setopt(int, int), curl_object.setopt(int, CurlWrite obj) or curl_object.setopt(int, String). How to use this option.??

curl_object.setopt(CURL.OPT_HTTPHEADER, ???????????);

Please let me know how to include http request headers....