a curl meetup at Fosdem?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 19:59:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

As the FOSDEM 2012 dates were recently revealed (4-5 February), I wanted to
repeat my offer from last year, perhaps with greater emphasis:

I'd be happy to arrange a gettogether of libcurl hackers at Fosdem. To me,
Brussels, Belgium seems mid-europe enough to be able to attract a bunch of us.

  libcurl application users/authors
  libcurl binding hackers
  libcurl contributors
  ... and anyone doing related activities or who just is interested

Potential subjects to discuss at such a meeting:

  what's the most important stuff libcurk still lacks?
  what's the least documented/understood parts of libcurl?
  are there shared problems libcurl bindings have to solve?
  what kind of beer is best at a curl meetup?
  [fill in your own curl related subject]

I would like at least 4-5 people voicing interest for this to be worthwhile
for me to actually try to do anything.

If you think this sounds like a good idea, please speak up. Possibly including
something what you'd like to do or hear at such an event.

(This will also be posted to my blog and mentioned on the curl web site.)