Re: Cancel request in process

From: Oleksiy <patriot_of_ua_at_ukr.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:09:58 +0300
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is)    It is here -
   http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7400127/libcurl-cancel-request-while-proceed/7401680

   in main.cpp

   you must have

   #include "Uploader.h"

   int main()
   {
   UploadToYoutube(*path to avi file*, *YouTube login*, *YouTube
   password* , *title of the video*, *description of the video*);
    return 0;
   }

   and Uploader.h is

   #ifndef UPLOADER_H
   #define UPLOADER_H
   void UploadToYoutube(std::string, std::string, std::string,
   std::string, std::string, int (*fun)(double));
   #endif

   Від кого: " Daniel Stenberg" <daniel_at_haxx.se>
   Кому: " libcurl development" <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
   Дата: 13 вересня 2011, 23:24:22
   Тема: Re: Cancel request in process