Win32 Static libcurl.lib linking issue.

From: Nick Martin <nmartin867_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 22:51:02 -0600

Although I have seen many threads related to linking problems in the win32
environment I cannot find a solution out there. I was hoping someone out
there can help me.

I have compiled the cURL 7.21.7 source to a static release lib. To do this I
set the solution's configuration equal to: Release.

In my project I have:
- added the preprocessor definition: CURL_STATICLIB
- added the path to "libcurl.lib" in my additional libraries directories
- added the path to the headers

When I try to build I get the following linking error:

Error 1 error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libcurl.lib'

Can someone tell me where I'm going wrong?

Thanks