Need help with replacing cURL generated POST header

From: <Will.Hanson_at_equifax.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:26:09 -0400

I need some help with replacing the cURL generated POST header.
I have followed the examples in my c program, using:

struct curl_slist *slist=NULL;
curl_slist_append(slist, "POST /COKE HTTP/1.1"); /* Set Header */
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, slist);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POST, 1L);

but the result that gets sent to the web server is always:
POST / HTTP/1.1

I am unable to change the web server from requiring the /COKE as it is used to validate the request.

The version installed is 7.21.7 for Solaris 10 x86.

Will Hanson
Office (770) 752-1071 x444-1071
Mobile (770) 296-8122

Equifax Limited is registered in England with Registered No. 2425920. Registered Office: Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DS.

Equifax Commercial Services Limited is registered in the Republic of Ireland with Registered No. 215393. Registered Office: IDA Business & Technology Park, Rosslare Road, Drinagh, Wexford.

This message contains information from Equifax Inc. which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail postmaster@equifax.com.