libcurl and https problem

From: Daan Try <daan.try_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 08:54:13 +0200

Hi,

I have an issue that appeared with my program using libcurl after the
Apache webserver of my provider was upgraded. My program uses libcurl to
post some data to a website using https. This always worked flawlessly
but now I get the following error in the Apache error log:

SSL Library Error: 336068931 error:14080143:SSL
routines:SSL3_ACCEPT:unsafe legacy renegotiation disabled

If I request the same page using the curl command line, the issue does
not appear and it works flawlessly. The software (my application) is
running on Ubuntu 10.04LTS. libcurl is version 7.19.7 and the curl
application itself is also 7.19.7

Anybody any clue on how to fix this without changing the configuration
of Apache?

Daan