RE: connect fails to ftp+ssl for multi_run

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:34:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011, Vishakha Vaidya wrote:

>> "ssl enabled" then means using OpenSSL I guess. Which OpenSSL version?
> Openssl version 0.9.7b

Wow. That's a very old OpenSSL version... It would be a very good idea to try
a modern version as your problem seems to be related to SSL/TLS.

>> Does using VERBOSE give any additional clues?
> It says "FTP response reading failed"

At what point? Can you please try to rather give us more info than we need
instead of the opposite?

>> What if you rebuild and rerun with the latest libcurl, does it still fail
>> the same way? If so, can you provide us with a small sample application
>> source code that would repeat the problem?

> Trying with latest build, but here's the code snippet that I use -

Thanks, but I wanted a complete program so that we could see if the problem is
in libcurl or somewhere else...

>> What server software are you using ftp-ssl again, do you know?
> IIS 7.0

Oh. I wasn't even aware IIS could do FTP-SSL!