Re: sftp download issue (Daniel Stenberg)

From: Patrik Thunström <patrik.thunstrom_at_bassetglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:50:11 +0200

Daniel Stenberg skrev 2011-08-26 12:01:
> I haven't yet actually tested this with (lib)curl, but I could easily
> repeat this problem with only libssh2 before the fix.
>
> I'm interested in feedback.

Just gave it a test run with the fix applied to libssh2 1.2.8 (which I
had lying around, so quick to test out) together with curl and my
previous issues are all resolved, my entire test batch of file went
through without any issue!

This with win32 build on 64 bit Windows 7.

Best regards
Patrik Thunström / patrik.thunstrom_at_bassetglobal.com