RE: RE: RE: RE: Linker errors when statically compiled linking libcurl+openssl to my project

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:50:19 +0100

Hiya,

> > Can you add -winmm and see if that decreases the number of errors by 1?
If
> > not, then there is something else going wrong (as the unresolved
externals
> > for ws2_32 have got me baffled at the minute)!
>
> Looks like this changes nothing :(

Mmmm very strange. I must admit I don't include SSH or RTMP support (at the
moment) when I build libcurl here.

I use Visual Studio (and have solution and project files for .NET 2003
(v7.1), 2005 (v8.0), 2008 (v9.0) and 2010 (v10.0)) and have them configured
to build against OpenSSL (as a DLL rather than statically) and to include
NTLM support.

Are you building RTMP yourself, or do you have a pre-built version?

S.