Re: Re: Re: Problem using static libraries libcurl with OpenSSL, minGW, Eclipse

From: Oleksiy <patriot_of_ua_at_ukr.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:21:12 +0300
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is)    As I was told on StackOverflow, maybe the openssl-libs I link against
   seem to be import-libraries.

   "That means they only contain the information your code needs to call
   functions and then load and call the corresponding functions from the
   dll.

   So the problem is: although you link to static libs, the libs then
   load and use dynamic dlls. They are no "real" static libs."

   I downloaded them from
   http://www.shininglightpro.com/download/Win32OpenSSL-1_0_0d.exe , used
   .a-files in folder called "MinGW". Maybe I took wrong files from wrong
   place? I need static OpenSSL libs