gss_init_sec_context() failed:: No credentials cache found

From: <amitnan83_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:01:35 +0200
Hi,

I am trying to collect windows event logs using libcurl from my linux box. I am using Negotiate authentication.
But when i try to connect i am getting an error

"gss_init_sec_context() failed: : No credentials cache found* Authentication problem. Ignoring this."

My library is build with negotiate support

curl 7.19.0 (x86_64-suse-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.19.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8h zlib/1.2.5 libidn/1.10
Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap http file https ftps
Features: GSS-Negotiate IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz

Can you please let me know what i am missing, does anything needs to be done in the libcurl on on my windows event source.

Thanks
Amit

This message is sent from LiveGO.com