Re: CURL_ACKNOWLEDGE_EINTR

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 19:17:14 +0200

2011/8/17 Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> If there's nobody using CURL_ACKNOWLEDGE_EINTR and nobody sees a use for it,
> then I think we should remove that code path.
>
> If we do that, then what is left is code that loops if select() returns an
> error and errno is zero and I don't see a point in such a loop.

Nope,

When CURL_ACKNOWLEDGE_EINTR is defined, what is left is code that
loops if select fails and errno is not zero.

In the default case, when CURL_ACKNOWLEDGE_EINTR is not defined, What
is left is code that loops if select returns an error and errno is not
zero and errno is not EINTR.

:-)

--
-=[Yang]=-