Re: reuse easy curl handle with multi interface

From: Alex Stanciu <ealexs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:49:47 +0300

Hello,

Looks like for FTP works fine, only fails for SFTP
on closer debug i end up with the error message:

"SSH public key authentication failed: Unable to open public key file"

This works fine with the easy interface
Also with the easy connection the first debug line is
"reusing connection ... "
i don't see that with the easy interface

Regards,
Alex