Pipelining and callback order

From: Mario Castelan Castro <marioxcc_at_gnu.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 17:15:14 -0500

"Pipelining and callback order" in curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se

Hello.

I'm currently using the easy interface to fetch pages from a list by
HTTP GET to a buffer. After downloading, the buffer is processed and
reused to download the next page in the queue.

I would like to pipeline requests using the multi interface. Ideally I
could reuse the buffer as well because pages are fetched sequentially at
the HTTP level. Can I safely assume than chunks from the same page will
be given to the callback function in contiguous calls)?.

Regards.