thought on testing function in select.c

From: Amr Shahin <amrnablus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 19:24:46 +0300

Hello,
I was studying the functions inside select.c in order to have them
unit-tested. Here is some of my thoughts:
Basically, all these functions wait for a certain change on the file
descriptors from an external (to the function) entity.

What i have in mind for testing is this:
have a the test to pass file descriptors to Curl_poll.
run a separate thread/process that will write to specified files.
make sure Curl_poll returned and has the correct info set.

I do feel though that this test is a bit complex, if there are better ideas
please share them.

*Thanks*
*-Amr*