Build LibCurl using CodeBlocks

From: John Kenedy <jokenjp_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 10:46:43 +0800 (SGT)

I am having problem building LibCurl as Static Library using CodeBlocks, the error message is : -------------- Build: Win32 DLL Debug in vc6libcurl --------------- Linking dynamic library: DLL-Debug\libcurld.dll mingw32-g++.exe: DLL-Debug/libcurld_imp.lib: No such file or directory mingw32-g++.exe: DLL-Debug/libcurld_imp: No such file or directory Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 0 seconds) 0 errors, 0 warnings Can anyone help? I am new in C++ but I am developer in C# so I have programming knowledge but not compiling in C/C++. I have several questions : 1. I can't compile LibCurl in CodeBlocks as error message above 2. When I am using CodeBlocks to load DSW project workspace (VC workspace) I get two project in the workspace, which is vc6libcurl and vc6curlsrc, what is the differences between this two, and which project should I activate? Thanks Regards John Kenedy