Re: package require TclCurl 7.19.0

From: Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 08:22:24 +0200

On 30 June 2011 07:15, Dilip Panwar <dpanwar_at_galetechnologies.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am not able to find TclCurl 7.19.0 package. It is not available any
> website.
>
> My code is using this package and I want the package to run the code on
> other machines also
>
> It would be great if anyone could share the same with me.

I'm afraid I don't have it and I'm not sure if this is the correct
mailing list on which to ask that question, but it might help if you
specify if you want the package for OpenBSD on MIPS (big endian or
little endian), or maybe OS X PPC or perhaps QNX or Linux (RPM or DEB,
Sparc, Alpha, ARM, etc., etc., etc.)...

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>