bug help please?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 22:51:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

We have two pending bugs that I can't test or verify myself so I would
appreciate some help:

Bug 3172608 "No re-authentication when HTTP connecton is closed" is about
gssapi and there's a suggested patch. Can someone please test/comment the
patch and issue? See http://curl.haxx.se/bug/view.cgi?id=3172608

Bug 3163118 "Allow programatic use of telnet on Windows" is a patch that
improves the telnet code for libcurl on Windows. I can't test it and I don't
know much about the code so I can't really judge it. See
http://curl.haxx.se/bug/view.cgi?id=3163118

These two are issues I'm not confident enough myself to just accept and
they've been in the tracker now for many months. I want them either
incorporated into the code or explained to the author why they aren't (so that
they can be improved). If nobody helps me with these, I feel forced to instead
move them over to KNOWN_BUGS.

There's also a third issue (bug 3304789) that I'm not really able to solve
myself but that's the MS CRT thing I just posted about in a separate thread.