FTP and HTTPs sessions simultaniously. Is it possible?

From: Mykyta Dorokhin <kit-d_at_ukr.net>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 14:21:40 +0300
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is)  Hello,

   Is it possible to run FTP and HTTPs (probably over proxy) sessions in
   one application each in a separate thread?

   I'm asking because I cannot fully understand the description of the
   CURLOPT_PROXY option
   http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTPROXY which
   says that: "...libcurl will transparently convert operations to HTTP
   even if you specify an FTP URL etc".

   My goal is to download files using ftp (thread1) and forward them to
   HTTPs server(thread2).

   Thanks,
   Nikita