Fwd: How to install libcurl in xcode 4?

From: Risma Dewi Suherman <risma_at_icodelabs.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 15:34:22 +0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Risma Dewi Suherman <risma_at_icodelabs.net>
Date: Thu, May 26, 2011 at 12:09 PM
Subject: How to install libcurl in xcode 4?
To: curl-support_at_haxx.se

Hi, i'm an IOS developer and i want to make an app that can use FTP
connection. I'm looking for some library that i can use for my app, and then
i found your. I decided to learn about this library and i have donwloaded
it. But for sure, i can't use it and i dont know how to use it. I read your
tutorial notes on http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/using/ and the step to install
your lib in
http://www.intelliproject.net/articles/showArticle/index/use_curl_iphone_sdk.
But i still can't install it. Can you give me some tutorial that easy read,
because i'm still new in this library and FTP connection. And also, can you
give me an example project or maybe some clue about using your example code?

I will really appreciate for your answer.
Thank you

Regard,

Risma