RE: CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION callback not called when If-Modified-Since not obeyed

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 09:02:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 12 May 2011, Steve Liao wrote:

> If-Modified-Since: Sun, 01 May 2011 17:11:14 GMT\r\n

> Last-Modified: Sun, 01 May 2011 17:11:14 GMT\r\n

See, it *hasn't been modified* since the given time so libcurl is obviously
doing the right thing for you! The HTTP server doesn't seem to acknowledge the
request properly though so libcurl had to do the check itself.

I also just added test case 1126 and 1127 that verify that curl does indeed
work like this.