Re: does curl infringe this patent?

From: Hendrik Visage <hvjunk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:19:44 +0200

I *LOVE* this part quoted: <quote>in which the connection can be
interrupted for a long period of time</quote>

Now I ask myself: "Self, how long is a long period of time? 1sec, 10
secs, 1minute, 10minutes, 1hour, 12 hours? a day?"
And Self replied: "My oh my, it is all relative, let me up my timeout
values to cater for RFC 1149 - Standard for the transmission of IP
datagrams on avia."

Al least they didn't claim any QoS resend which would invalidate my
implementation of RFC 2549 - IP over Avian Carriers with Quality of
Service

Yours go to read RFC 1925 - The Twelve Networking Truths

Hendrik