Re: https behind http proxy falls back to http

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:57:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011, Josue Andrade Gomes wrote:

> Then downloaded and built 7.21.5 with "--with-ssl --with-zlib
> --with-libssh2":

> Any idea?
>
> Posted here because the plan is to implement this using libcurl.

Thanks a lot for pointing this out. It is indeed a bug and I'll admit that I'm
ashamed that we didn't catch this problem with a test case already. Of course
I have no other to blame but myself.

Please try the attached patch, it solved the problem for me.

I think this flaw is such a major one that I'll consider doing the next
release much sooner than planned! :-/