Re: Reusing easy handle from multiple threads

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:12:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011, Vladimir Grishchenko wrote:

> I'd like to maintain a pool of reusable easy handles. The reason being is
> that I don't want to destroy a handle after each transfer as that (as far as
> I understand) will make it impossible to benefit from the connection cache
> that is maintained per handle.

That is correct.

A cool new feature that would make things a lot easier for your use case is if
we would allow the share interface to share the connection pool between
multiple easy handles, as then you could use a single connection pool with an
arbitrary amount of easy handles and all easy handles could re-use connections
from the cooperative pool...